Expert in materials and designer of processes and manufacts due to the knowledge of the basic characteristics and use of different classes of materials, and the most diverse and innovative manufacturing techniques and their influence on the final properties of the products.
The graduate in Materials and Nanotechnology can practice the profession of Senior Engineer after passing the State Examination and registration to Section A in Industrial Engineering class of the Register of Engineers of the province of residence.
Specific skills are:
- Develop production processes of materials and/or manufacts
- Develop surface treatment processes
- Develop engineering applications with polymer and composite materials
- Develop technologies, products and applications on the nano and micrometer scale
- Organize the technical operation of installations and products.